Sunday 12 August 2012

Day-2

How is it going....?

 

Are you enjoying the ride of this creative wave so far? 


Interestingly enough, my collage today is "about not asking questions":

"The Art of Being" (paper collage)


This collage was inspired by a 'stream-of-consciousness writing' exercise facilitated by Junie, http://junieswadron.com/, who told  the group to ask a question, meditate and then write about it, and lastly, to pull a card from a tarot card deck in regards to that question.

I told Junie that for some unknown reason to me, I no longer ask questions when I consult the tarot, but she suggested to give it a try anyway. 

So, I closed my eyes and the question that came up for me was: "Why don't I have a question?"

Here is the answer I wrote from within: "Not to ask questions is to be in divine acceptance of all that is; not wishing for anything to be different from what is right now; not wondering what has been or why, and what will be; trust that the divine energy guides me at any moment as I am, to create and co-create; not to know and not needing to know is freedom; freedom from attachment and control; it is the surrender in stillness to what was, is and will be; that the divine flows through me, uninhibited to create without fear and limits; not needing to know is to open the heart to overflowing love grounded in compassion, where everything and everybody is perfect as they are; no need to know whether and how things will change, because everything is for a reason; I don't need to know, because it just IS."

The tarot card I pulled after this writing, that had just poured out of me with no need to worry about punctuation or anything, was "I am divine creator". The above collage was born from that!

Now, I have decided to dedicate and send this collage to my friend, Silvia, in Berlin, who's creative passion is to sing opera and who has survived breast cancer, and because...

 ....we are each and all divine creators!


 ***

Thank you for reading my story and I wish you a great Sunday! It'll be another hot one here. Enjoy this summer day and maybe tonight you'll make it into your 'studio' for some creative time. 
I sure will and no idea yet what I'll be doing!?:)

Blessings and light,
Susanne

*********

Maria's Day-2 Prayer Flag sent from Sweden this early am, while I was still sleeping:

"Peace & Love" (fabric, ink & yarn)

http://mariaingillberga.blogspot.se/

1 comment:

  1. Susanne, mir gefallen deine Bilder sooo gut! Du wirst sehen, spätestens nächstes Jahr melde ich mich zu einem deiner Workshops an! Viel Liebe für dich und einen behaglichen Day-3!

    ReplyDelete