Monday 13 August 2012

Day-3

Okay, and a challenge it is....

...when working all day outside of the home, doing chores and then comes

eight o'clock evening,  and you're out of energy, never mind inspiration.


That describes my day yesterday, and did I mention to you in my previous suggestion list to pour yourself a glass of wine or herbal tea and create anyway. Well, that's what I did....

my studio table & local blackberry port :)


...and here is the result on Day-3:

"Inspire" (paper collage)

The story with this collage is simple in that I have been wanting to do some black & white art for a while now and the pieces here came spontaneously together....'she just got back from a busy day in the city and is looking to inspire; literally'. Nothing too deep, other than that I feel that it is my soul purpose to inspire others, and that is also why I am doing this 21-Day MMC.

I trust it is working and if not this time, maybe next!


Have a great inspirational day!

Susanne

******

 

Maria's Prayer Flag #3 from Sweden:

 

"Question" (fabric, ink & found object)


Gerade fertig geworden. (Just finished.)
Ich habe heute sehr gelacht, weil ich während des Nähens "das Kind in mir" entdeckt habe. 
(I laughed a lot today, because during my sewing I discovered my inner child.)
 Mein heutiges Genähe, während du hoffentlich eine geruhsame Nacht hattest, ist wirklich schrecklich - hahaha! 
(My sewing today, while you hopefully had a peaceful night, is horrible - hahaha!)
Ich hatte das Wort "Frage" aus dem Buch getippt und meine wichtigste Lebensfrage ist: Kann ich, wenn ich ganz lieb bin, vielleicht bitte bitte ein paar Jahrhunderte oder sogar ewig im Universum herumfliegen?
(My finger landed in a book on the word "question" and my most important life question is: If I am really nice, can I please please fly around the universe for a few centuries or even for ever?)
Susanne, ich liebe dein Projekt! Vielen Dank und ich wünschte, es würde länger als 21 Tage dauern!
(Susanne, I love your project! Many thanks and I wish it would last longer than 21 days!)
Ausserdem wünsche ich dir bei deinem Tagesprojekt ebenso meditative Stunden, wie ich sie hatte - eine fette Umarmung und herzlichste Grüsse, Maria
(Also, I wish you for your day project as many meditative hours as I had - a fat hug and heartfelt greetings, Maria) 

***

 

Maddy's Encaustic (wax) Creation sent in today from Saltspring Island:

 

 "Small Treasures" (encaustic)

Hi Susanne:

Did this last night waiting for the meteor shower....I've been doing one a day, two yesterday - you've inspired me to get back to creating! There's a little piece of blue sea glass embedded here that was collected on a walk on the beach with a friend in Sidney. 

Maddy

 ***

4 comments:

  1. Just a reminder for all of us, not to judge our art or compare ourselves to other artists, because we each have a unique spirit that wants to express itself!

    Love, light & laughter,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Maddy, for playing and sending in your wax creation! I see one sea horse if not more; my favourite animal in the zoo when I was a kid :)

    Glad you feel inspired to get back into the flow....!

    Blessings,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete