Saturday 18 August 2012

Day-8

Door or No Door....

...that is the question :)

 

"The Door" (paper, paint & mesh)


Maybe there is the door to "The Unknown", but a door to enlightenment....?


I don't know, but maybe 'just' being in the moment is IT? Adyachanti writes: "Enlightenment is nothing more than the complete absence of resistance to what is. End of story."


****** 

And as serendipity has it, Maria's word for this collage on Day-8 is, "Moment":

 

"Moment" (fabric, yarn & ink)

She writes to me: "This morning, in the pouring rain and surounded by a cloud of mosquitos, in the middle of the forest, I could feel for a moment exactly that I am part of the universe - it's time to celebrate! On the way home, I sang out loud and once there, I 'blindly' chose from a book the word, "moment". 

******

No comments:

Post a Comment